Showing all 2 results
About Ambien drug –
The medication of Ambien which is commonly known by the people of the US is a brand-name drug. Doctors usually prescribe the use of Ambien to treat the problem of insomnia in patients. The drug dose of Ambien is available in many different forms. Some of the popular ones are – Ambien, Intermezzo, Ambien CR (extended-release version), Zolpidem and Zolpimist. Often people who buy Ambien online should know that the drug may affect in an invertible manner.
The extended-release tablet of Ambien that comes by the name Ambien CR is not an easily accessible drug in the US market. The drug is particularly made for people who are unable to get to sleep on their own. The extended-release version of the drug can make you sleep for a long time without any disturbance. However, if you are taking Ambien CR, then you should have at least 7 to 8 hours because the effect of the drug is strong.
Though the drug comes with guidelines, you must take recommendations from the doctor for safe usage. The doctor may prescribe you to buy Ambien 10mg as it is a more suitable form of medication for first-time users. Also, it is necessary to have a doctor’s recommendation so that the drug does not harm your system.
What are the side effects of Ambien?
There are many people who opt to buy Ambien online as it is a more feasible medium to purchase drugs. But that doesn’t mean that you can take the drug without a prescription provided by a health expert. You need to be careful while using the drug as it has some dangerous side effects that may occur after a few doses.
The side effects of Ambien that may take place are as follows –
- Feeling of nausea
- The confused state of mind
- Unusual thoughts
- Aggressive behavior
- Feeling like you may pass out
- Daytime drowsiness
- Feeling “drugged’ or lightheaded
- Feeling tired
Some of these side effects may go away easily without causing much harm. However, when they turn out to be causing more severe side effects, then you must take them with your health advisor. Also, note that no matter what but you should never start taking a sleeping pill on your own.
What are things to be kept in mind while taking the dose of Ambien?
While applying the dose of Ambien, one must stay aware of the alternating effects that tend to occur after a few days. Those who are in need of the drug can buy Ambien overnight from an online pharmacy.
Here are some necessary steps that you can take before using Ambien as a sleeping pill –
- Take consultation with a doctor for the right dosage form of the drug. It is important that the drug suits your health and condition and gives you the desired result.
- Do not share your dose of Ambien with another person even if the symptoms are similar. The dose of Ambien is separately prescribed to a person given on the condition and other factors.
- The long-term use of Ambien can impair the thinking of a person, and other reactions to the drug may occur.
- Do not misuse the medication of Ambien as it can make you addicted to its regular usage.
- The tablets of Ambien are restricted for children due to the dangerous side effects they may have on a person’s health.
- Do not overdose on the tablets of Ambien as it can be extremely harmful.
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol before bed as it can disturb the functioning of the drug in your system.
Dosage of Ambien:
The dosage of Ambien can be different for different people. In addition, the person may follow the doctor’s advice regarding the proper intake of the medicine. Here we provide you with information about doses of the medication that is common for use. Also, it’s essential that you do not change the medicine volume unless your doctor prescribes the same.
Before starting with the medicinal dose of Ambien, you must know that not every person will be prescribed the same volume of the drug. The number of doses that a person takes depends upon the medical issue and the time to cover the issue.
Oral Dosage Form – extended-release:
- Children – Not applicable
- Adults – 6.25mg – for women; 12.5mg – for men (take only one dose before going to bed)
- Older adults – 6.25mg (once before bedtime)
Oral Dosage Form – immediate-release:
- Children – Not applicable
- Adults – 5mg – for women; 10mg – for men (take only one dose before going to bed)
- Older adults – 5mg (once before bedtime)
In short, this is the average prescription dosage that may differ from person to person. Also, not all people can feel the same effect after using the dose. Thus, you must consult the doctor’s advice before changing the dosage plan of the Ambien drug.
What drug may interact with Ambien?
Ambien oral tablets may interact with several medications and cause discomfort. It is common to say that different interactions of Ambien will reflect various issues on human health. Furthermore, if some other medicines interfere with the dose of the medication, then it will undoubtedly cause the risk of developing side effects.
Here is the list of drugs that needs to be avoided while using Ambien for insomnia –
- Fungal infection treatments
- Sedative drugs
- Opioid drugs
It is essential to consult the doctor if you are using any other chemical substance from the past. Likewise, all prescription drugs may interact with Ambien and result in serious health issues. Therefore, you must inform your doctor even if you take vitamins, herbs, or other chemical supplements.
What happens if I overdose on the tablets of Ambien?
An overdose of Ambien medication can be extremely harmful as the drug consists of sedative chemicals. Furthermore, it is preferable to buy Ambien online and use it in the exact dosage amount as prescribed by the doctor. Moreover, excessive use of the drug can cause serious side effects.
They may include –
- Too much sleepiness
- Slow breathing
- Slow heartbeats
- Unable to stay awake
- Not aware of the surrounding
Apart from these issues, if the person takes the drug in a heavy dosage quantity, then it can even result in a coma or death. Hence, if a person accidentally takes too many Ambien pills accidentally, they must seek immediate help from a medical expert.